Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where he at??

Finding an eternal companion is really all about becoming an eternal companion. I have been wondering what criteria that my husband will have to have and came to the conclusion that it was useless. The real question I should be pondering is 'what am I becoming and is it what makes me ready for marriage?' There are many men that could be my husband but I need to be ready for it.
The world is finding new ways to find a mate successfully and keeping them around. For example, cohabitation, trying out a sex life before marriage, and not combining finances (ever) are all new trends in the world's singles. I wonder what mormons are really doing that differently. We are beginning to follow these worldly trends? That is so frightening. If we are dating like the world, then we will build worldly relationships. That is the last thing I want! I want an eternal marriage where we worship God together. I want to love someone like God loves me, true love. 
SO, where he at? haha Where am I at? Am I ready to build an intimate relationship with someone that is ready for marriage as well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment